Monday, February 24, 2014

Hourglass Cosmetics- Veil Mineral Primer

Hourglass Cosmetics, Veil Mineral Primer, is a primer which has benefits that are more than meets the eye.  This oil free primer keeps the oils at bay, while also taking out redness, minimizing pores and giving a natural derived SPF 15.

I also like this product for what it's without, aside for being gluten and oil free, it's free of parabens, phthalates, fragrances and sulfates.  Sometimes less is more!

My favorite thing about this product as a makeup lover is that I trust it to keep my makeup on, no matter the weather.  It literally keeps my makeup on rain or shine. This is my most trusted primer on a rainy day as it makes everything I put on top of it virtually waterproof!  Bonus it doesn't make my extremely dry skin worse.



As a makeup artist I completely trust this product on my clients, it's long wear, works on all skin types and the finish is to die for.  Definitely a go to primer for most of my clients.  The only people I would steer away from this products is those who have a deeper skin tone,  the titanium dioxide and zinc  which are the natural sunscreen can leave a cast.  So proceed with caution if you have a deeper complexion.

Rating: 4.5 out of 5

Source: Hourglass Website 2/24/14

No comments:

Post a Comment