Monday, February 17, 2014

Tarte- EmphasEYES brow

Tarte's, EmphasEYES brow, is one of my favorite brow products on the market.  It's retractable pencil style is easy enough for novice to use but performs well enough for a professional.  This product is super wearable because the amazonian clay in the pencil helps neutralize oils around the brow, never smudge and keep the pigments in place from day to night.  

Part of the reason I love this brow product is that it's free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates and triclosans, but for myself I am obsessed with the color of Taupe.  To me is perfect for all blondes, which is usually a challenge to not be to light, dark, reddish or ashy.  Unfortunately there are only 3 colors in total,  I wish there were a few more colors so everyone could enjoy this product as much as me.

Rating: 4 out of 5

GF Source:  Tarte website 2/17/14

No comments:

Post a Comment